For direct, personalised assistance from our team, we offer support and maintenance contracts. If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with your nearest Ubisense office.
Geospatial / myWorld customers
If you have a current contract with Ubisense, please contact us at one of the following:
[email protected] in North and South America
[email protected] in Europe, Asia, Africa, and Australia
RTLS / SmartSpace customers
If you are a SmartSpace customer then please refer to our dedicated technical and support website as detailed below.
If you have any queries relating to AngleID, please visit the AngleID website (see below), which offers a range of materials to help answer your questions.
For any other queries, please email us directly at [email protected]
The SmartSpace website provides a range of information including:
- Descriptions of all SmartSpace's modular features
- Conceptual information to support your understanding of SmartSpace
- How-to information and tips on installing and configuring SmartSpace
To register on the SmartSpace website, go to http://www.ubisensesmartspace.com and click on Request access to SmartSpace.
For customers who use AngleID, we have an online documentataion and help centre dedicated to AngleID containing information, videos, FAQs and much more.
Key benefits of using AngleID include:
- Zone-based location: Define up to eight zones per AngleID readerand report when tags enter and exit each zone. Combine up to three readers together for even more flexibility.
- Easy setup in less than 10 minutes: The intuitive click-and-drag interface makes set up easy, without needing a technical expert or extensive training program.
- Works in metallic environments: Detect tags on metal surfaces accurately and reliably, even in complex moving industrial and logistics environments.