Ubisense monitors the flow of kits and subassemblies in the plant and detects deviations from plan creating a real-time view of status and alerts. Operations teams can now proactively maintain JIT and JIS flow from origin to point of use with the aid of real-time guidance and automatic verification.
SmartSpace Production Logistics Monitor helps to solve a range of challenges relating to the disruption of parts, kits and subassembly deliveries.
It has been designed to specifically solve challenges including:
- Wasted time searching for roaming tools and equipment
- Incorrect staging of tools and equipment in each production work zone
- Uncoordinated use of shared tools and equipment across multiple work zones
- Tools and equipment not returned to approved storage locations as scheduled
- Inability to tie maintenance and calibration schedules to real-world utilisation
Overlay a real-time digital twin plugged into actual production flow using software-defined work zones:
- Real-time location of kits and subassemblies
- Aligning kit and subassembly movements with logistics plans
- Detecting and alerting on out-of-sequence deliveries
- Real-time detection of delays in JIT and JIS deliveries
- Automatic verification of correct product assignment
- Automatic verification of correct point-of-use delivery
- Feed planning systems with as-is status to adapt operations to changing conditions
Lack of Flexibility & Modularity
SmartSpace is a distributed controls platform that uses location as an accurate context-cue to create software-defined work zones anywhere. These work zones can be created, modified and moved in real-time, either manually or automatically, to establish the situational-awareness needed to trigger product- or process-specific controls. In so doing, SmartSpace becomes a foundational component of Industry 4.0, enabling the factory to continuously adapt itself to the current production reality.Read more
SmartSpace Production Logistics Monitor
Ubisense monitors the flow of kits and subassemblies through the plant and detects deviations from plan creating a real-time view of status and alerts. Operations teams can now proactively maintain JIT and JIS flow from origin to point-of-use with the aid of real-time guidance and automatic verification.Read more
What our clients say
"Ubisense has been a great partner and we're very happy with the support that they’ve given us".
Aldric Pavec, Claas Production Manager, said: “As a leading tractor manufacturer throughout Europe, Claas offers an extremely wide choice of vehicle models in order to meet the needs of modern agriculture. By adding Ubisense technology to the facility at Le Mans, we will be able to best cope with product complexity while reducing waste.”