myWorld Fiber Planning automatically generates a cost-optimized next-generation fiber network plan and design. The system produces a geospatial layout and Bill of Materials using mathematical optimization based on available data sources, design standards and user inputs. myWorld Fiber Planning is easy to use and integrates with all leading GIS databases.
- Time to market is reduced by 10 - 20% for any size FTTX roll-out
- Reduces labour costs associated with engineering and design process by over 40%
- Enables rapid adjustment to account for field changes
- Produces the most cost-effective standards based designs for any scenario reducing capital costs
myWorld Fiber Planning - Communications
The cable and telco industries are making huge capital investments in ultra-fast fibre network roll-outs with aggressive time pressure and fixed budgets, and discovering that their existing tools and processes will not scale to meet these goals. myWorld Fiber Planning is the only FTTX and N+0 planning and design solution that accelerates your time-to-market for next-generation fibre network projects, while controlling costs and maintaining qualityRead more
myWorld Inspection & Survey - Communications
Communications network operators have a large number of geographically dispersed assets that require regular inspection for maximum network reliability, safety and regulatory compliance. On top of this is the challenge of an aging infrastructure, greater network complexity and increasing environmental impacts all of which make effective inspection and survey critical to ongoing efficiency and profitabilityRead more
Ubisense at CableLabs
Webinar: Accelerating Time-To-Market for FTTx
During the webinar, Scott and Alistair discuss how myWorld Fiber Planning:
- Streamlines fiber network deployments to improve planning & design metrics and shorten time-to-market.
- Ensure staff and contractors produce high quality cost-optimized FTTx layouts in just minutes instead of days and weeks, which enables faster and more accurate capital planning, prioritization and mobilization.
- Engages construction partners into the process for even greater downstream deployment performance, providing a higher quality customer service experience.
- Enhances not only design and planning processes but also improving the entire value chain including; construction, network operations and sales & customer service.
What our clients say
Nelson Gillette, Director IS at TELUS said: “We’ve been very impressed with Ubisense, the team has worked very quickly and been able to cater for our specific business and technical requirements. myWorld is intuitive to use and provides a detailed view of our above and below ground network, layered on top of optional base maps including Google Maps, Google Satellite and Google Street View.
Ubisense have been a great partner with us…. Very happy with the support that they’ve given us.
Kris Boccio, VP Systems Development & GIS at Zayo, said “The advantages of putting powerful but easy to use Inventory Maps into the hands of the right staff are tremendous. But this means that we have to simplify the app and user experience in order to avoid the complexities associated with traditional GIS solutions that have prevented progress in this area. The key consumers of the new Inventory Map would be network and field operations teams who require instant access to critical network and customer information, 24x7, enabling them to respond to issues quickly and effectively. A future phase will be to make the inventory map available to Zayo’s customers as an embedded part of the company’s Tranzact platform.”