During the webinar, Peter Batty, Co-Founder & CTO and Alistair Brown, Senior Solution Architect, will demonstrate what to look for in a mobile solution for field staff and contractors to overcome the challenges faced by Construction and Operations teams, such as:
- Built-for-mobile field tools that leverage the GPS, camera and Google Street View capabilities of iOS, Android and Windows smart phones, tablets and laptops
- Field workers can continue to be productive on their mobile devices while offline
- Enterprise grade secure offline data synchronization that is proven to scale to thousands of users
...and how myWorld Capture will:
- Prevent delays in receiving as-built updates from field staff and contractors
- Improve data quality coming in from the field
- Overcome the issues with widely variable systems, formats and quality across all subcontractors
- Reduce as-built data backlogs
- Automate data feed to QA processes and key engineering and operations systems
This webinar is now available to view on demand.
myWorld Capture manages the collection of construction as-built, red-lining, and data correction details from staff and contractors in the field, submission for QA review, and feed to core engineering systems like GIS. Technicians can easily record and submit changes in the field on their mobile device and are notified when their changes have been processed. All interested parties can stay co-ordinated and keep track of status as updates move through the process.
It runs on the myWorld Platform so myWorld Capture has proven enterprise scale synch of data and application updates to keep field workers productive when offline.
myWorld Enterprise Platform
myWorld enterprise location intelligence platform transforms the ability of infrastructure companies to manage their geographically dispersed assets by providing a real-time digital twin of physical operations that can be securely shared by thousands of field and office staff, connected seamlessly to other critical enterprise systems.
Now all departments and contractors can coordinate resources and activities to maximise productivity, quality and safety across Planning, Design, Construction, Operations, Sales and Customer Service.